Hardbite Root Vegetable Chips: Review & GiveawayDecember 03, 2015
What do beets, carrots and parsnips have in common? Sure, they're all root vegetables, but they're also part of the exotic line of root vegetable chips made by Hardbite!
- Locally produced in Maple Ridge
- All natural - each chip bag has a short list of ingredients that you will recognize!
- Verified Non-GMO by the Non-GMO Project
- Trans Fat, cholesterol and gluten free
In the spirit of the holiday season, Hardbite has offered one of my readers the opportunity to try these new root vegetable chips! Check out the full giveaway details below, this giveaway is open to all my Canadian readers. Happy holidays and happy snacking!
One Hardbite Prize Pack
Mandatory Entry: To enter, tell me what your favourite root vegetable is by commenting on this post! Please make sure you leave a valid email address in the giveaway widget as this is how I will be contacting you.
1. Follow me via Twitter (@littlmissandrea) (+1)
2. Follow Hardbite Chips on Twitter (@Hardbite) (+1)
3. Tweet about the giveaway: "Check out @Hardbite's new root vegetable chips! Win a prize pack from @littlmissandrea" and link back to this post (+2)
4. Follow me via Instagram (@littlmissandrea) (+1)
5. Visit my Facebook page, and share the giveaway post (+3)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway is open to anyone 18+ years of age in Canada. You have until December 18th to enter and the winner will be selected by random and be contacted via email. Good luck!