On May 26 pop up dinners are returning to The Common and the theme this time around is honey & hot sauce. Sweet and Spicy is a classic pairing and is perfect for summer weather. I can't wait to taste what Chef Jesse Morrison-Gauthier has planned for the menu.
One thing I love about pop up dinners is the element of surprise. If you want to be surprised, stop reading now! Otherwise, continue :). The menu is often kept a secret until you're seated at your table, but here's what will be on the menu for Tuesday evening:
- Wings ‘n Things: Chicken wings, sweetbreads & rabbit wings with honey walnuts, sriracha, and green onions
- Honey Glazed Bacon with hot & sour cabbage salad
- Chili rubbed lamb popsicles with honey caramel
- Chili chocolate doughnuts with foraged honeysuckle
The menu sounds fantastic, right? I'll be there on Tuesday night and The Common has given me the opportunity to give one of my readers two tickets to the 6:00PM seating. All details are down below, but if you don't want to take your chances, some seatings are still available and you can make your reservation for the pop up through Kyla at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two Tickets to Honey & Hot Sauce at The Common - 6PM Seating
Mandatory Entry: To enter, tell me which pop up menu dish you're most interested in by commenting on this post. Please make sure you leave a valid email address in the giveaway widget as this is how I will be contacting you.
1. Follow me via Twitter (@littlmissandrea) (+1)
2. Tweet about the giveaway: "I'm excited for the Honey & Hot Sauce Pop Up at @TheCommonYEG! Enter @littlmissandrea's giveaway for tickets #yegfood" and link back to this post (+2)
3. Follow me via Instagram (@littlmissandrea) (+1)
4. Visit my Facebook page, like and share the giveaway post (+3)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway is open to anyone 18+ years of age. You have until May 24 to enter and the winner will be selected by random and be contacted via email. Good luck!